- [caption id="attachment_70409" align="alignnone" width="726"] Chriselle Lim[/caption]
- So, I swear my grandpa has worn a cardigan like this. I think that’s why I love the brand Lacoste so much, it’s one of those brands that has so much heritage. You can find anyone from my gramps to my dad to me rocking their pieces, that’s how versatile their line is.
- I love the chic-sporty look that they have because it’s definitely made for the cool-downtown girl. And I guess red is officially my favorite color? When thinking of an outfit for fashion week, there’s a lot of elements you have to be aware of. 1. Do you feel confident in it? 2. Will it grab enough attention from the street-style photographers? From all of my past experiences, I think that the key to nailing a good look is to truly feel comfortable in it and to love it. So when I go to fittings, the moment I put on an outfit and I feel that way, that’s how I know it’s a good look. There have been moments when I didn’t feel it and it definitely showed. But when you do believe in it, you exude that energy and confidence, and it’s worth more than everything put together!
- I really like this outfit because its a sporty take on my feminine style. I love the idea of a pencil skirt paired with a loose over-sized chunky cardigan. Of course, instead of pairing the usual heels, I went for a more unexpected look and wore Longchamp flats. So I guess I’m feeling pretty Sporty Chic this NYFW. Thinking of everything I’ve worn for Fashion Week thus far, I’m pretty sure 5/7 days I’ve worn flats for my outfits. They’re chic AND comfortable! What’s not to love?
- Follow the last of my NYFW adventures on snapchat! @chrisellelim!
- [This is a syndicated post, sourced from:TheChriselleFactor]
Hooded parka in taffeta with pockets
- This innovative, warm and protective parka boasts a large hood, functional pockets and mesh lining. A seasonal wardrobe essential featuring a casual, functional design.
- Zip closure
- Water-repellent taffeta and lining
- Main fabric : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Yoke : Polyester (65%), Polyurethane (35%)
- Price: £280,00
- Buy now
Lacoste LIVE Harrington jacket in jacquard
- A structured cut and graphic print give an edge to this Lacoste Live jacket, inspired by the iconic Harrington jacket. An urban design to wear over a flowing shirt and a leather bag from the collection.
- Cotton and polyester jacquard
- 2 slit pockets
- Zip closure
- Colored crocodile embroidered on chest
- Cotton (51%), Polyester (49%)
- Price: £165,00
- Buy now
Long quilted down jacket in taffeta
- Crafted in a mix of matte and shiny taffeta, this innovative long down jacket provides comfort and softness. Quilted with warm goose down, it offers stylish protection from capricious weather.
- 2 side pockets
- Taffeta and goose down
- Main fabric : Polyester (100%) / Lining : Polyester (100%) / Filling : Down (80%), Feather (20%) / Empiecement capuche : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Garnissage capuche : Polyester (100%) / Bas dos : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Empiecement cote : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%)
- Price: £380,00
- Buy now
Sleeveless quilted down jacket in taffeta
- Boasting a comfortable, casual silhouette, this sleeveless quilted down jacket provides excellent freedom of movement. Featuring warm filling, perfect all season long over a fine wool sweater or cotton shirt.
- High collar
- Large hidden placket
- Nylon filling
- Main fabric : Polyester (100%) / Lining : Polyamide (100%) / Filling : Polyester (100%)
- Price: £180,00
- Buy now
Two-tone quilted down jacket in taffeta
- Insuring warmth and performance, this quilted down jacket in taffeta features a protective hood. Ideal to complete this season"s urban silhouettes.
- Zip closure
- Main fabric : Polyester (100%) / Lining : Polyester (100%) / Filling : Down (80%), Feather (20%) / Bas dos : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Empiecement capuche : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Bas devant : Cotton (80%), Polyamide (20%) / Garnissage capuche : Polyester (100%)
- Price: £180,00
- Buy now
- I Think That The Key To Nailing A Good Look Is To Truly Feel Comfortable In It And To Love It | #ChriselleLim at the NYFW
I Think That The Key To Nailing A Good Look Is To Truly Feel Comfortable In It And To Love It | #ChriselleLim at the NYFW | MusteredLady.com
Beyonce looks stunning in ripped denim dungarees and a plunging vest as her family vacation comes to an end | to MusteredLady.com
- She works hard and she definitely deserves to play hard.
- Beyond being an amazingly talented artiste, Beyonce knows how to enjoy some well-deserved down time with her loved ones. Sadly, the vacation recently came to an end.
- On Thursday; Beyonce looked happily refreshed as she vacated the Galactica Star yacht in Beaulieu sur Mer before catching a flight back home.
- She was accompanied by her husband- Jay Z and their cute daughter- Blue Ivy.
- The Single ladies crooner looked gorgeous as she walked along the harbour without her encrusted heels.
- [caption id="attachment_70427" align="alignnone" width="726"] Beyonce Knowles[/caption]
- And its a wrap for the splendid vacation: On Thursday afternoon, Beyonce was spotted as she left the Galactica Star yacht in Beaulieu sur Mer while heading to the airport in other to catch a flight back home.
- The 34-year-old looked absolutely sensational in ripped denim dungarees which she nicely teamed up with a plunging white vest that highlighted her ample assets and beautified her well toned curves.
- She left her blonde tresses in tousled waves and hid her pretty eyes behind a stylish pair of reflective sunglasses while accentuating her striking facial features with flawlessly applied makeup.
- The style star was spotted without shoes as she obviously embraced comfort over style.
- SOURCE: Celebrity News, DailyMail
- White Denim Dungaree Calling all 90s kids! Dungarees are back with a vengence and cooler than ever. Dress up with a pair of block heels and a clutch or down with a pair of jelly sandals for some serious fashion flashbacks. 147cm/57.5 in length. (Based on a sample size 8) Model wears UK size 8. Size: 10.
- women outerwear, women, outerwear, white
- Price: £20.00
- Parade your pins in a pair of shortsA versatile day-to-night option, new season shorts aren"t all about showing some leg - think mid-length culottes and borrowed-from-the-boy longline styles for a more conservative take on the cropped length. But flesh-baring styles are still big for nights out, with shouty sequin shorts statement and denim hotpants easy to wear for cool-casual evenings. Dress down embellished designs with a slogan tee for added edge. Size: m.
- denim, denim shorts, shorts, denim denim shorts, female, cotton, mid blue, mid, blue
- Price: €27.00
- Perfect for day or play, a playsuit will solve your style SOS this seasonPick a playsuit for a fashion favourite thats easy to wear for every day and requires no effort on nights out. Strappy swing styles and basic jersey bandeaus are your saviour, and printed kimono sleeve all in ones quirky for cocktails. Solve those what-to-wear occasions and step out in a playsuit and platform mules.
- denim, denim shorts, shorts, denim denim shorts, female, cotton
- Price: €38.00
- Black denim dungaree short with silver coloured button down detail. 59% Ramie,41% Cotton. Renew magnificence new clothesMachine washable.
- women outerwear, women, outerwear, ms11a03qblk, black
- Price: £35.00
Hilfiger Denim Dungaree Shorts
- "Dungaree shorts by Hilfiger Denim Light wash cotton denim Distressed detailing Pinafore design Adjustable straps Pocketed design Regular fit - true to size Machine wash 100% Cotton Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 178cm/5"10"" tall"
- Price: €70.51 (Sale)
Noisy May Dungaree Shorts
- "Dungaree shorts by Noisy May Lightweight, stretch denim Adjustable straps Clip fastenings Button plackets to sides Functional pockets Skinny fit- cut closely to the body Machine wash 77% Cotton, 21% Polyester, 2% Elastane Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 174cm/5"8.5"" tall"
- Price: €36.64 (Sale)
Blue Light Washed Skirt Asian Dungaree with Full-button Sides
- Gross weight: 450 Gram, Fabric: Denim, Length: 63 cm, Hip: 110 cm, Waist: 82 - 120 cm, Condition: 100% Brand New / Without Any Accessories
- Price: $22.10
ASOS Soft Dungaree Beach Playsuit
- "Playsuit by ASOS Collection Made from a lightweight, woven fabric Adjustable straps D-ring fastening Relaxed fit Machine wash 100% viscose Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 168cm/5"6"" tall"
- Price: €22.81 (Sale)
SuperTrash Woo Dungaree Jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit by SuperTrash Firm stretch denim Plunge neckline Classic slot through buckles Adjustable straps Zip through front Multiple pockets Skinny fit - cut closely to the body 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane Machine wash according to instructions on care label Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 175cm/5"9” tall
- Renew magnificence new clothesPrice: €179.73
Jack Wills Cord Dungaree Dress
- Dress by Jack Wills Cotton-rich corduroy Classic slot-through buckles Zip front pocket Buttoned sides Side pockets Slim fit - cut closely to the body Machine wash 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 173cm/5"8” tall.
- Price: €179.73
ASOS Denim Lightwash Full Length Dungaree
- Playsuit by ASOS Collection Mid-weight non-stretch denim Rose gold-tone hardware Classic slot-through buckle straps Chest patch pocket detail Open sides Buttoned side fastenings Hip pockets Back patch pockets detail Cropped length Regular fit - true to size Machine wash 100% Cotton Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 175 cm/5"9” tall.
- Price: €62.21
Cheap Monday Dungaree Dress
- Dress by Cheap Monday Non-stretch denim Raw edge hem Classic slot-through buckle straps Faux fly detail Side pockets Buttoned side fastenings Regular fit - true to size Machine wash 68% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 1% Elastane Our model wears a UK S/EU S/US XS and is 175 cm/5"9” tall.
- Price: €49.77
- Beyonce looks stunning in ripped denim dungarees and a plunging vest as her family vacation comes to an end
Beautiful Party Wear Embroidered Dress Collection
Shalwar kameez collection by ladies-in.blogspot.com
In the winter after the busy wedding season another sensational series of celebrations has begun. Yes, parts. It is in our tradition and part of our culture that family members and relatives have invited newlyweds. The brides dresses made especially for these games and want to look as beautiful as the day of marriage. Therefore, for this winter season we have brought a stunning winter collection fabulous embroidered dress. This winter party wear dresses collection consists of premium lawn and Khaddar fabric house Shariq Textiles. The unique name of this collection was Bella Collection Premium. But, our team member has selected some beautiful dresses for parties. Kmeez These gowns are very suitable for the winter holidays. The designs are stunning with fabulous color scheme. These stunning equipment will make you shine in the winter holidays. These dresses long kameez have beautiful printed designs that have been fed color thread embroidery work and embellishments. The designer has used artistic approach to design and print some masterpieces of this fabulous collection. Hope you like this collection. Be sure to visit ladies-in blog for more beautiful dresses and other useful information about fashion. Please scroll down the page to have a full picture of this group Bella Wear Embroidered Salwar Kameez Long Dress Collection.
Embroidered Long Kameez
Embroidered Printed Dresses
Long Embroidered Shirts
Party Wear Printed Dresses
Choli with casual pants
Embroidered Long Kurti
For more keep visiting our blog and don't forget to leave a comment if you like this post.
Healthy in Ramadan
Ramadan Fasting can be helpful in improving a person’s health but only if the diet is followed in a correct way. Improper diet and over eating can actually worsen the situation. Fast does not decide how healthy your Ramadan can be but what you intake during the non-fasting hours is the key thing. If a person wish to gain the best for his health during the month of Ramadan he should work a little on what type of food he should eat and how much to consume. In the following article we will discuss 20 tips to fast healthy in Ramadan and help you to stay healthy and fit during the blessed month.
- 1. Avoid overeating:
- Even if the amount of food is less in the diet but is well balanced in nutritional value, it will keep you active and healthy in the month of Ramadan. The diet should not differ much from the normal days of your routine and try to keep it simple. Overeating not only disturbs the digestive system and the body but it also hinders a person’s spiritual development in Ramadan.
- 2. Include the following foods in your diet:
- Foods that discharge energy slowly during the fasting period should be included in your diet. Complex carbohydrates like lentils, oats, basmati rice, wheat, grains are some examples of foods which have a slow breakdown rate. Besides these some foods which are rich in Fiber are also digested slowly. Almost all fruits like figs, apricots are rich in fiber. Bran bread, Green beans, potatoes with skin; cereals etc. can also be included in your healthy Ramadan diet.
- 3. Avoid the Following food:
- To stay healthy in Ramadan you should avoid the fast burning foods, fried items, Fatty foods such as cakes and sweets, carbonated drinks tea and coffee. The reason behind avoiding drinks containing caffeine is that it stimulates loss of water faster through the urination process.
- 4. Healthy Sehri tip:
- When a pre-dawn meal is planned to start your fast it should be enough to provide you with the adequate energy during the fast. The fiber rich and complex carbohydrate food items discussed above can make a perfect combination for a Sehri meal as it digests slowly and provides you the energy throughout the day.
- 5. Healthy Iftar tip:
- When you break your fast at the time of Iftar the food intake should provide you with instant energy and refreshment. Breaking the fast with dates, which is our Prophet’s Sunnah and it provides our body with instant energy. Having a bowl of fruits or a glass of fresh juice with no added sugar is also a healthy iftar nutritious idea. Keep a balance in whatever you eat and try not to fill your stomach with the junk and fried stuff.
- 6. Monitor the blood sugar level:In the month of Ramadan many people face the problem of low blood sugar level. Especially the diabetic patients are advised to keep a regular check and monitor their blood glucose as this can be dangerous for your health and can even lead to fits
and fainting. Feeling dizzy, panicked and releasing sweat are a few symptoms of a disturbed blood glucose level. Consult your doctor immediately if anything abnormal happens and take care of your health during Ramadan.
- 7. Rehydrate yourself:
- When you observe a fast the body is deprived of food and water intake. On the other hand the loss of water from the body continues through urination and sweating. If the weather is hot the body loses more water and the chances of dehydration are more. Other factors that may lead to dehydration include the amount of water intake before keeping the fast and the physical exertion you do during the fast. To stay healthy during Ramadan and avoid dehydration issues you should keep yourself rehydrated by drinking adequate amount of water from the time you break your fast till sehri time and avoid going out in sun without an important reason.
- 8. Immediate Re hydration tip:
- Dehydration can leave you dizzy and you may feel heavy headed, muscle cramping and body pain. If the situation is worsen and you are unable to stand up properly you need to take a mixture of salt, sugar, lemon drops well diluted in a glass of water. Regular intake of this drink will provide you with instant re-hydration Warning: Consult your doctor if the things are not under control.
- 9. Exercise time in Ramadan:
- Exercise is essential to stay fit and healthy. During Ramadan people normally avoid workouts due to the different daily routine and time shortages. If you manage your time well you can easily take out 35 min from your daily routine for your healthy body. There are three options for the Ramadan exercise timings. One is before the Sehri meal which is easy to manage if you wake up half an hour early than your sehri time and the second is in the afternoon which is suitable mostly for the housewives as you can rest a little after exercising and regain your energy again. The third time is between your iftar and dinner which can be managed by taking a light iftar such as fruits, dates, steamed and baked food. You can then exercise after your prayers and have dinner later on as exercising after a heavy meal reduces the fat burning effects.
- 10. Avoid Sweet cravings by Dates:
- Sweets and sugary intake is not good for health and messes up the production of energy in your body and lead to an unfortunate weight gain. If you feel irresistible sugar cravings you can replace the pastries and chocolates by dates (in moderate quantity). Dates provide you with fiber, carbohydrates, potassium and vitamins which combine to be a great source of energy and nutritional supplements.
- 11. Training Advice:
- When you are in a fasted state, your main goal is to maintain lean muscle so your metabolism and immune system do not get weaker. Having lean muscle aids both these functions.
The best form of training is challenging (for your fitness level) resistance training because it accomplishes these goals. Ideally, you are on a proper training program! But even if you are not a member of a gym, get in some push-ups, squats and chin-ups at least three times per week.
- 12. Way of cooking to be avoided:If you want your Ramadan to be healthy than you should avoid deep frying and extra use of oil in cooking.
- 13. Cooking method to be used instead:
- If you shallow fry, steam, bake and grill your food it can be a healthy and tasty way to avoid extra calories.
- 14. Fight your smoking craving:
- You can take advantage of this holy month and get rid of your bad habits such as smoking. During the day time you will be fasting and cannot smoke. This means you have to stop yourself and will learn to get control over the cravings in the day time then why not do the same at the night too when you are not fasting? You just need to be determined and once you decide and motivate yourself you can easily quit smoking. For a few days it will be difficult but if you slowly cut down the cigarettes, your target will be easy.
- 15. Tips to avoid heartburn:
- Fasting makes your digestion better as the acid produced in stomach is reduced but if you over eat or consume oily and spicy food than you can face the heartburn issue. To control the stomach ache and heartburn avoid fried and spicy food, reduce smoking and decrease your caffeine intake as this will help you to avoid heartburn especially during Ramadan.
- 16. Handling constipation issues:
- Eating healthy and including fiber rich foods and fruits like bananas and papayas can help you in keeping you motions regular.
17. Avoiding headache during fast:
- This is a common problem when you are fasting and the reasons for headache in Ramadan are lack of sleep, change or routine, dehydration or cravings of addictions. Try to take proper sleep and take small naps during the day is you get a chance. Avoid exposure to sun and keep yourself hydrated when you are not fasting.
- 18. Urination issue during Ramadan:
- People often face urination issue during Ramadan. Some have the problem of unlimited bathroom trips and the others feel dehydrated and have discomfort in passing urine. First of all keep a check on the color of the urine. If it is pale like a straw than you are fine on the fluids but if it’s darker in color you need to increase the liquid intake and this will solve the problem of getting dehydrated. If you drink a lot of tea it will cause you frequent trips to bathroom and extra urinating means the body’s minerals and salts are lost during the fasting time. So try to add the correct amount and type of liquid in your diet for a healthy Ramadan.
- 19. Brush your teeth:
- Taking care of your teeth is also important during Ramadan. Brush your teeth after every meal to keep them healthy.
- 20. Special Health tip for Women:
- Try to include dates, clear soup, fruits, skimmed milk, fresh salad, protein based foods and things that will provide you balanced nutrition. Try to take some rest in the day time and take small naps if possible. Do not spend extra hours in kitchen work and keep a balance so that you get time for religious activities.
RUNWAY REPORT.....Milan Fashion Week Spring 2016: Dolce and Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016 Photos + Full Runway Video
Italia Chic: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
What: Dolce & Gabbana Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016. Italian Holiday Fashion Postcard "Italia is Love". Tribute to Italy, its resort cities, holiday and tourist destinations...
Espresso and Alta Moda: Scene backdrop for Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Vogue.com's Sarah Mower stated (of the Dolce & Gabbana
Spring/Summer 2016" collection: "Their
inspiration boards were pasted with printouts of vintage posters advertising
the attractions of Capri, Venice, Rome, and Florence; movie stills of Italian
stars; and pictures of all kinds of handmade, homemade souvenir embroideries.
This summer, the designers have moved on from exploring Sicilian history to
seeing Italy’s glories through the eyes of the foreign tourists who began to
flood into the country after World War II. There, visitors found little shops
selling embroidered circle skirts and sundresses, printed scarves, sandals,
straw hats—things that Italian women had been making at home to cheer
themselves up in times of austerity"
Selfie Time: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Trends: Shift dresses; sequins for day; flower prints; 50's and 60's shapes/silhouettes; caftans; pajamas; lace dressing (of course!); printed dresses, tops, shorts; stripes; boatneck necklines
Colors: Red, lemon yellow, black, gold.
Going Shopping: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Roman Holiday: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Striped Vacation: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
La Dolce Vita: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Limoncello Dressing: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Kaftan Afternoon: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Sicilian Mistress: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Flower Garden: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Baby Doll: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Printed Brunch: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Sorrento Beauty: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Capri Beach: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Roma A-Line: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Italia Postcard Dress Parade: Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2016
Click below to watch Dolce & Gabbana Womenswear Spring/Summer 2016 Runway Show: